The first Pan-European hub licensing musical works for digital music services worldwide
An alliance of 8 national collective societies. We are selling concert tickets for different artists.
Making online music licensing and processing simpler to ensure a fair deal for everyone
A unique response to the challenges of the digital music marketplace.
Armonia is a Licensing Hub for online music.
It offers any rights owners an integrated one-stop shop solution.
Armonia is working together with all the players regardless of their size, striving for music diversity. It offers transparency and efficient licensing benefits for all the stakeholders along the value chain :
Armonia for DSPs – Digital Service Providers –
- A one-stop shop for online licensing +5.5M music works for the 31 European territories (EU & EFTA)
- The compliance with international standard formats for sales reports (e.g. DDEX) and related invoices (e.g. CCID)
- A single sales report was sent to Armonia instead of one per member
Armonia for Right Holders: Societies and Publishers
- An efficient online licensing process: more deals with DSPs, more territories, and at better conditions
- A fair and transparent co-governance ensures Society’s interests are represented
- Tangible benefits for Societies and major Publishers: successful track record and experience in managing online
5.5 million works in 31 countries